Deep Red Pure Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
Product Code SRA-1826
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A traditional pure banarasi bridal saree. Made on pure katan silk, this authentic saree has allover jaal work in golden zari. The heavy zardozi work is done to make it look more richer and classy. It comes with a same colored pure katan silk blouse with work on the sleeves and the border. It takes our master craftsmen 12-18 days to weave this piece of tradition.
- Color - An enchanting Deep Red with scintillating palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 90-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
For International orders, kindly mail us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).
We Also Recommend
Pre Order :: Deep Maroon Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
Regular price Rs. 24,000.00 Rs. 24,000.00