Wine Pure Banarasi Handloom Katan Satin Silk Saree
A beautiful allover jaal work handwoven in the finest katan silk. It has designer jaal work and it comes with a heavy blouse with border. The Saree beautifully depicts the craftsmanship of Banarasi Sarees. It takes around 20 days to weave this rich and luxurious piece of our tradition.
- Color - An enchanting Wine color.
- Fabric - Pure Katan Satin silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 90-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).