Beige-Red Half Half Handloom Pure Katan Silk Saree
This magnificent piece is testament to the art possessed by our weavers. Made on pure katan silk, this authentic beige and red half half saree has a ganga jamuna border. One half is plain and the other half has kadhua sona rupa buta work. It takes around 12-18 days to weave this piece of tradition.
- Color - An enchanting beige and red half half saree .
- Fabric - Pure katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
In case its Sold Out, please contact us on +91-9793640454 to place pre-order.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454 (Whatsapp available).