BLACK BANARASI HANDLOOM KATAN SILK SAREE
This magnificent piece is testament to the art possessed by our weavers. Made on pure katan silk, this katan saree has a broad border and kadwa(kadhua) butas. It takes our master craftsmen 12-18 days to weave this piece of tradition.
- Color - An enchanting Black with scintillating palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand complimentary tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
In case its Sold Out, please contact us on +91-9793640454 to place pre-order.
For International orders, kindly mail us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-9793640454 (Whatsapp available).
We Also Recommend
Peachish pink Khaddi Chiffon Georgette Banarasi Handloom Saree
ONION SHADE BANARASI HANDLOOM PURE KHADDI GEORGETTE SILK SAREE