Brown Meenakari Handloom Pure Katan Tanchui Silk Saree
This magnificent piece is testament to the art possessed by our weavers. Made on pure katan silk, this katan saree has tanchui work and broad ganga jamuna border. It takes our master craftsmen 12-18 days to weave this piece of tradition.
- Color - An enchanting Brown with scintillating ganga jamuna border.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand complimentary tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
In case its Sold Out, please contact us on +91-9793640454 to place pre-order.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454 (Whatsapp available).