Red Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
Product Code CCP-3034K
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A beautiful Meenakari Kadwa(Kadhua) allover jangla(jaal) work handwoven in the finest katan silk, comes with a plain blouse with border.The Saree beautifully depicts the craftsmanship of Banarasi Sarees.It takes around 20 days to weave this rich and luxurious piece of our tradition.
- Color - An enchanting Red with scintillating palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
In case its Sold Out, please contact us on +91-9793640454 to place pre-order.
For International orders, kindly mail us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).