ROSE GOLD BANARASI HANDLOOM TISSUE KATAN SILK SAREE
An amazing Handwoven Tissue on Pure Katan Silk in a Rose gold color to take your breath away.This vintage piece has a Minakari Kadwa(Kadhua) weave on border as well as the saree.This handmade treasure exemplifies the Craftsmanship of our Weavers,who have kept the art alive by passing the knowledge from generation to generation.It takes around 15-20 days for artisans to weave one.
- Color - An enchanting Rose gold with scintillating palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Tissue Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
In case its Sold Out, please contact us on +91-9793640454 to place pre-order.
For International orders, kindly mail us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-9793640454 (Whatsapp available).