Deep Maroon Pure Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
This magnificent piece is testament to the art possessed by our weavers. Made on pure katan silk, this authentic saree has an allover buti work with beautiful meenakari border and pallu. It comes with a contrast colored pure katan silk plain blouse with border. It takes around 12-18 days to weave this piece of tradition.
- Color - An enchanting Deep Maroon with scintillating red palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
For International orders, kindly mail us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).