Grey Sona Rupa Pure Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
Product Code SRA-7013
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
This magnificent piece is testament to the art possessed by our weavers. Made on pure katan silk, this stylish plain saree has kadhwa(kadhua) sona rupa buta work. It comes with a contrast mustard yellow colored pure katan silk plain blouse with border. It takes our master craftsmen 12-18 days to weave this piece of tradition.
- Color - An enchanting grey with scintillating palla.
- Fabric - Pure katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
In case its Sold Out, please contact us on +91-9793640454 to place pre-order.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454 (Whatsapp available).