Lemon Yellow Sona Rupa Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
A beautiful Sona Rupa Kadwa(Kadhua) buta work handwoven in the finest katan silk with broad border, comes with a contrast plain blouse with border. The Saree beautifully depicts the craftsmanship of Banarasi Sarees. It takes around 20 days to weave this rich and luxurious piece of our tradition.
- Color - An enchanting Lemon yellow with scintillating purple palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 90-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).