Deep Purple Kadhua Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
A beautiful Sona Rupa Kadwa(Kadhua) buti handwoven in the finest katan silk, comes with a stripes blouse with border. The Meenakari work on the border and the pallu beautifully depicts the craftsmanship of Banarasi Sarees. It takes around 20 days to weave this rich and luxurious piece of our tradition.
- Color - An enchanting Deep Purple with scintillating palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
In case its Sold Out, please contact us on +91-9793640454 to place pre-order.
For International orders, kindly mail us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).