OFF WHITE BANARASI HANDLOOM KATAN SILK JAMAWAR SAREE
The charming Off White Katan silk Handwoven saree with allover jamawar jaal highlighted with silver jari motifs. Border is kadwa or kadhua mina weave one of the finest of the Banaras collection and even the selvage has been woven. Takes a master artisian around 25 days to weave this rich piece of history.
- Color - An enchanting Off White with scintillating palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand complimentary tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
In case its Sold Out, please contact us on +91-9793640454 to place pre-order.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454 (Whatsapp available).
We Also Recommend
FIROZI BLUE BANARASI KHADDI GEORGETTE SILK SAREE