Orange Banarasi Handloom Jamawar Tanchui Katan Silk Saree
A treasured weave in enchanting orange, this saree is a fusion of time honoured motifs with modern day demands. A all over saree, which is handwoven in a stunning tanchoi(tanchhui) weave. The Broad border & pallu are adorned with intricate golden zari work, it comes with a plain katan silk blouse. This piece of tradition takes around 18-20 days to get made.
- Color - An enchanting orange with scintillating reddish pink palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand complimentary tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
In case its Sold Out, please contact us on +91-9793640454 to place pre-order.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454 (Whatsapp available).