RED BANARASI HANDLOOM HALF JAMAWAR TANCHUI HALF KADWA BUTI KATAN SILK SAREE
A treasured weave in enchanting red, this saree is a fusion of time honoured motifs with modern day demands. A half half saree, where the drape and pleats are handwoven kadwa(kadhua) butis, where as the body & shoulder have a stunning tanchoi(tanchhui) weave. Border & pallu are adorned with intricate silver meenakari, while the blouse piece is plain. This piece of tradition takes around 18-20 days to get made.
- Color - An enchanting Red with scintillating palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand complimentary tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
In case its Sold Out, please contact us on +91-9793640454 to place pre-order.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454 (Whatsapp available).
We Also Recommend
ORANGE YELLOW SHADED BANARASI HANDLOOM PURE KHADDI CHIFFON GEORGETTE SILK SAREE
YELLOW BANARASI HANDLOOM PURE KHADDI GEORGETTE SILK SAREE WITH TILFI PATOLA WORK
RANGKAAT BANARASI HANDLOOM PURE KHADDI GEORGETTE SILK SAREE