Pre Order :: Red Jamawar Tanchui Banarasi Pure Handloom Katan Silk Saree
A treasured weave in enchanting red, this saree is a fusion of time honoured motifs with modern day demands. A half half saree, where the drape and pleats are handwoven kadwa(kadhua) butis, where as the body & shoulder have a stunning tanchoi(tanchhui) weave. Border & pallu are adorned with intricate silver meenakari, while the blouse piece is plain. This piece of tradition takes around 18-20 days to get made.
- Color - An enchanting Red with scintillating palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 90-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
**Note** It will be made on pre-order in 7-8 weeks.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454 (Whatsapp available).