SEA GREEN BANARASI HANDLOOM TISSUE KATAN SILK SAREE
An amazing Handwoven Tissue on Pure Katan Silk in a Sea Green color to take your breath away.This vintage piece has a Minakari Kadwa(Kadhua) weave on border as well as on the saree.This handmade treasure exemplifies the Craftsmanship of our Weavers,who have kept the art alive by passing the knowledge from generation to generation.It takes around 15-20 days for artisans to weave one.
- Color - An enchanting Sea Green with scintillating palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand complimentary tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
In case its Sold Out, please contact us on +91-9793640454 to place pre-order.
For International orders, kindly mail us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-9793640454 (Whatsapp available).
We Also Recommend
FIROZI BLUE BANARASI KHADDI GEORGETTE SILK SAREE