Pre order :: Sea Green Jamawar Pure Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
The charming sea green Katan silk Handwoven saree with allover jamawar jaal highlighted with silver jari motifs. Border is kadwa or kadhua mina weave one of the finest of the Banaras collection and even the selvage has been woven. Takes a master artisian around 25 days to weave this rich piece of history.
- Color - An enchanting sea green with scintillating palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand complimentary tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
**Note** It will be made on pre order in 7-8 weeks.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).