Yellow Half Jamawar Tanchui Kadwa Pure Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
A treasured weave in enchanting yellow, this saree is a fusion of time honoured motifs with modern day demands. A half half saree, where the drape and pleats are handwoven kadwa(kadhua) butis, where as the body & shoulder have a stunning tanchoi(tanchhui) weave. Border & pallu are adorned with intricate silver meenakari, while the blouse piece is plain. This piece of tradition takes around 18-20 days to get made.
- Color - An enchanting Yellow with scintillating palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand complimentary tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
In case its Sold Out, please contact us on +91-9793640454 to place pre-order.
For International orders, kindly mail us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-9793640454 (Whatsapp available).