Yellow Kadwa Banarasi Handloom Pure Katan Silk Saree
This magnificent piece is testament to the art possessed by our weavers. Made on pure katan silk, this authentic Yellow saree has a kadwa(kadhua) buta work with beautiful broad border and pallu with meenkari work. It comes with a contrast cream colored pure katan silk plain blouse with border. It takes around 12-18 days to weave this piece of tradition.
- Color - An enchanting Yellow with scintillating pink palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
In case its Sold Out, please contact us on +91-9793640454 to place pre-order.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454 (Whatsapp available).