Deep Maroon Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
Captivating floral motifs, inspired from the art on the walls of the ancient temples. This beautiful saree has floral brocade work in golden zari work which gives you a grandeur look. Take a trip down in history with this piece of art woven on the handloooms of Banaras.
- Color - An beautiful Deep Maroon color.
- Fabric - Buttery soft, Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 meters and 95-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels can be attached.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be observed as the product is handwoven.
For any queries, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Available on Whatsapp as well).