Lavender Sona Rupa Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
A beautiful Sona Rupa Kadwa(Kadhua) buta work handwoven in the finest katan silk with broad border, comes with a contrast deep maroon plain blouse with border. The Saree beautifully depicts the craftsmanship of Banarasi Sarees. It takes around 20 days to weave this rich and luxurious piece of our tradition.
- Color - An enchanting Lavender with scintillating deep maroon palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 90-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
For International orders, kindly mail us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).