Onion Rangkaat Banarasi Khaddi Georgette Saree
A classic example of handwoven masterpiece. This authentic georgette saree has a very unique floral jaal design. It is woven in light golden zari to give a rich look. The colors in between are filled by brushwork. It has a same color plain blouse piece with border. .It takes around 15-20 days to weave this rich and luxurious piece of our tradition.
- Color - An eye pleasing Onion color with rangkaat work.
- Fabric - Pure Khaddi Georgette.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 90-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
For any queries, kindly mail us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).