Rani Pink Pure Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
A luxurious Sona-Rupa weave with cutwork technique. A true work of art, this ravishing silk saree is a rare find. With designs inspired from Mughal era, craft passed down through generations and pure mulberry silk, this piece of art is a must have It takes our master craftsmen and a junior weaver 20-25 days to weave this piece of tradition.
- Color - An beautiful shade of Pink.
- Fabric - Buttery soft, Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 90-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels can be attached.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as the product is handwoven.
For any queries, kindly mail us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).
We Also Recommend
Deep Maroon Kadwa Jaal Pure Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree