Sea Green Pure Banarasi Handloom Silk Saree
An amazing Handwoven silk saree in a Sea Green rangkaat to take your breath away. This vintage piece has Kadwa(Kadhua) jaal design near the pallu side and small kadhwa motifs in the inner portion. This handmade treasure exemplifies the Craftsmanship of our Weavers, who have kept the art alive by passing the knowledge from generation to generation. It takes around 15-20 days for artisans to weave one.
- Color - An enchanting Sea Green rangkaat.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 90-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
**Note** The dispatch time is 7-8 days due to high demand.
For any queries, kindly mail us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).