Greyish Green Pure Banarasi Handloom Katan Satin Silk Saree
A all over banarasi masterpiece, which is handwoven in a stunning tanchoi(tanchhui) weave. Border & pallu are adorned with intricate gold and silver zari work, it comes with a plain blouse piece. This piece of tradition takes around 18-20 days to get made.
- Color - An enchanting Greyish Green color.
- Fabric - Pure Katan Satin silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 90-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
For International orders, kindly mail us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).