Rama Green Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
Product Code BGC-2428
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A treasured weave in enchanting black, this saree is a fusion of time honoured motifs with modern day demands. A all over saree, which is handwoven in a stunning tanchui weave. Border & pallu are adorned with intricate golden & silver meenakari, while the blouse piece is plain. This piece of tradition takes around 18-20 days to get made.
- Color - An enchanting Rama green with scintillating palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 90-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).