Navy Blue Pure Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
This magnificent piece is testament to the art possessed by our weavers. Made on pure katan silk, this authentic navy blue saree has a kadwa(kadhua) buta work with beautiful broad border and pallu with meenkari work. It comes with a contrast red colored pure katan silk plain blouse with border. It takes around 12-18 days to weave this piece of tradition.
- Color - An enchanting navy blue with scintillating red palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
In case its Sold Out, please contact us on +91-9793640454 to place pre-order.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454 (Whatsapp available).