Red Pure Banarasi Khaddi Crepe Silk Saree
Product Code SBL-7012
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A stunning Red Banarasi handloom classic. The authentic buti work in antique zari with broad border handwoven in the finest chiffon georgettes, comes with a contrast color heavy jaal work blouse. It takes around 10 days to weave this rich and luxurious piece of our tradition.
- Color - An enchanting Red color with green contrast.
- Fabric - Pure Crepe Silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 90-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
In case its Sold Out, please contact us on +91-9793640454 to place pre-order.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).