Black Pure Banarasi Khaddi Crepe Silk Saree
A stunning Black Banarasi handloom classic. The authentic buti work in antique zari with designer pallu & border handwoven in the finest crepe silks. It has handwoven tassels near the pallu and it comes with a same color heavy jaal work blouse. It takes around 15 days to weave this rich and luxurious piece of our tradition.
- Color - An enchanting Black color with purple contrast.
- Fabric - Pure Crepe Silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 90-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).