Deep Purple Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
A stunning Deep Purple Banarasi handloom classic with kadhua(kadwa) buta work. The authentic floral motifs with meenakari work and designer border handwoven in the finest Katan silks, comes with a plain blouse. It takes around 10 days to weave this rich and luxurious piece of our tradition.
- Color - An enchanting Deep Purple with scintillating palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Katan Silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 90-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).