Deep Maroon Kadwa Jaal Pure Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
A stunning Deep Maroon Banarasi handloom classic. The Kadwa(Kadhua) shikargah Jaal with meenakari work with gold zari handwoven in the finest katan silk, comes with a plain blouse. It takes around 40-45 days to weave this rich and luxurious piece of our tradition.
- Color - An enchanting Deep Maroon with scintillating palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 90-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
For International orders, kindly mail us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).