YELLOW BANARASI HANDLOOM TISSUE SILK SAREE
An amazing Handwoven Kora Silk in a yellow color to take your breath away.This vintage piece has a allover Kadwa(Kadhua) buti work.This handmade treasure exemplifies the Craftsmanship of our Weavers,who have kept the art alive by passing the knowledge from generation to generation.It takes around 15-20 days for artisans to weave one.
- Color - An enchanting yellow with scintillating palla and border.
- Fabric - Pure Kora Tissue silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 80 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
In case its Sold Out, please contact us on +91-9793640454 to place pre-order.
For International orders, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454 (Whatsapp available).