Maroon Pure Banarasi Handloom Silk Saree
An amazing Handwoven silk saree in a Maroon to take your breath away. This vintage piece has Kadwa(Kadhua) jaal design near the pallu side and small kadhwa motifs in the inner portion. It has a plain satin border. This handmade treasure exemplifies the Craftsmanship of our Weavers, who have kept the art alive by passing the knowledge from generation to generation. It takes around 15-20 days for artisans to weave one.
- Color - An enchanting Maroon color.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 90-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels/phundana can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
For any queries, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Whatsapp available).