Red Pure Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree
A heritage classic, inspired from royal hunting scenes, takes you to a trip down the golden history. Animal motifs with minakari work, delicate zari vines and softest mulberry silk make this a grandeur piece of art.
- Color - A ravishing 'Surkh Lal' color.
- Fabric - Softest Pure Katan silk.
- Length - 5.5 metres and 95-100 cm blouse approx.
- Care - Dry clean.
- Extras - On demand tassels can be attached to pallu.
- Note - Slight irregularities can be there as its a handwoven product.
For any queries, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9793640454/+91-7985256029 (Available on wgatsapp as well).
We Also Recommend
Deep Maroon Kadwa Jaal Pure Banarasi Handloom Katan Silk Saree